- by entering your model number.
- SPACIOUS! ?C The Bunk House is a spacious family or group tent with an oversized, pole-supported front vestibule for awning-covered camp-chair chilling, or covered gear storage. Features two large doors and two vestibules. Doors feature windows with two closure options: mesh only for ventilation or zip up the polyester layer for complete closure. Storm flaps on the vestibule base zippers add extra fortification from the elements.
- SHELTER MODE ?C Pitch it as a covered shelter using just the fly, poles and included webbing harness (without the tent body) to create a large, open shelter that is an ideal shady spot for everyone to hang out under during hot days. Can also be set up using footprint (sold separately) in place of webbing harness.
- FULL FEATURED ?CTwo removable corner bin pockets are great for stashing all sorts of sundries. Also included are four interior mesh pockets and two media pockets. Gear loft loops are included in the tent and fit Square, Trapezoid, Large Trapezoid and Triangle gear lofts?C sold separately. The extra-large welcome mat on the front door keeps your dirty shoes out of your tent.
- READY TO PITCH with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly. Reflective guy lines and webbing on tent corners make your tent easily visible at night. Color-coded webbing and buckles make set up super easy. Pole-securement points located on interior of rainfly provide perfect pitch and extra stability.
- SPECS – Made with durable fabrics and all seams taped with waterproof tape. DAC lightweight aluminum pole set. Packed weight is 15 lb. 8 oz. and packs down to 26.5 x 16 x 9.5 inches.
This fits your .